Take part in a survey aimed at 11-25 year olds, their lives and how they engage with creative activity. Prizes up for grabs for young people taking part.
Youth Trends 2021 data will still seek to look at under 25’s, their lives and how they might engage with activities and events across Nottinghamshire, but would also aim to address other areas beyond creative engagement such as social action, politics, finance etc in line with all that’s happened in 2020. In 2021 we wish to expand our reach to all of Nottinghamshire and take careful consideration of the many barriers and/or set-backs under 25s may have faced in the past year, which we’re aware covers more than their relationship with creative engagement.
The survey will play a valuable part in informing, shaping activities and opportunities through the Captivate partnership.
Prizes up for grabs are:
- Make-at-home pizza kits: Pizza making ingredients to make (two) 10-12inch Margherita Pizzas (2 x Fresh Balls of Pizza Dough, 1 x Pot of Nonsuch Kitchen Tomato & Basil Pizza Sauce, 1 x Pot of Grated Mozzarella Cheese, 1 x pot cornmeal).
- A selection box of cookies: Milk Chocolate & Walnut; Salted Triple Chocolate; Lime, White Chocolate & Almond and Red Velvet
- (vegan options for both!)
- First prize: Free Nonsuch ‘Make-at-home’ Pizza kit (x2 pizzas) AND a selection box of Nonsuch homebaked cookies
- Second Prize: Free Nonsuch ‘Make-at-home’ Pizza kit (x 2 pizzas)
- Third Prize: A selection box of cookies - Milk Chocolate & Walnut; Salted Triple Chocolate; Lime, White Chocolate & Almond and Red Velvet.
Nottingham Creative Youth Trends Report 2018 was Nonsuch city’s first open-source report looking at 11-25 year olds, their lives and how they engage with creative activity. The purpose of this research programme was to gather insight into the complex way in which Under 25s in Nottingham are creative, engage with creativity activity and see themselves as a creative individual. Full Youth Trends report from 2018 can be found HERE