Mansfield Museum provides fantastic opportunities for pupils across the Key Stages and beyond to learn about their local environment, its history, its people, its natural features - and how they can do their bit to preserve it.
Our education programme offers teachers a dynamic and cost-effective way to enhance classroom coverage of important areas of the National Curriculum in friendly, accessible and stimulating surroundings.
We offer structured workshops featuring:
- Hands-on activities
- Coverage of a wide choice of topic areas
- Costumes, masks, puppets, stories and games
- Handling of artefacts and models
- Support materials - for your visit and for the classroom
- A dedicated education room and gallery trail
- £100 per class (maximum 35 pupils)